Would You Use This
To Make This??
If all you want is cheapo mac n’ cheese, then knock yourself out with the Velveeta. But anyone with any knowledge of cooking will tell you that using Velveeta “cheese” in a fine cheese souffle is a bad idea.
For gourmet results, you must use a gourmet cheese.
The same principle holds true with essential oils. For serious results, you must use serious oils!
But where can you get the best essential oils?
Three Grades of Essential Oils
The essential oil industry is unregulated, and deception about quality of oils is unfortunately commonplace. Gary Young, a world-renowned expert on essential oils and founder of Young Living (where we get all of our essential oils), has stated that there are three basic grades of essential oils.
Perfume Grade oils the lowest grade of essential oils and are often used in soaps, shampoos, cleaning products, and perfumes. These oils are often chemically extracted from the plants or even constructed in a laboratory out of synthetic ingredients. They have virtually no therapeutic value.
Food Grade essential oils are commonly sold in health food stores and online venues as “pure” or “organic” essential oils, but their low price and shoddy performance give them away. These oils might be used to flavor foods, or may not even be safe for internal or topical use.
Therapeutic-Grade (or medicinal-grade) essential oils are the rarest of essential oils. Young Living is the largest distributor of these top-of-the-line essential oils in the entire world. Many companies have claimed to produce therapeutic-grade essential oils, but Young Living is the only company I have come across that actually tests their oils to verify that they haven’t been cut with synthetics or cheaper compounds, as many so-called therapeutic-grade oils have been.
Check out this short video showing how Young Living produces its lavender from seed to seal:
Top 10 Reasons to Use Our Young Living Oils and Forget the Rest
10. Young Living is the largest distributor of therapeutic-grade essential oils worldwide.
9. Young Living founder, Gary Young, has personally traveled the world and trained with the world’s top aromatherapy experts since the 1980′s to source and produce the highest quality essential oils available.
8. Young Living owns and operates 4 sustainable, chemical-free farms where they grow many of their plants (a 5th facility in Oman is currently under construction).
7. Young Living has a proprietary distillation process that steam-distills the oils using lower temperatures, preserving the delicate chemical structure of the oils and never uses chemicals to extract the oils.
6. Young Living tests the essential oils they produce and those they purchase from other vendors, spectrometry and 3rd-party testing and throws out all oils that have been cut with chemicals and essential oil constituents (I know of no other essential oil company that tests their oils — they just accept whatever is sold to them).
5. Young Living’s therapeutic, medicinal-quality oils that can be used aromatically, topically, and many of them are FDA-approved for internal use.
4. Young Living is only place you can get certain rare essential oils such as ocotea oil from the Amazon.
3. We have a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
2. Find me one other essential oil company that produces testimonials like this! (Do a search for any given health condition or essential oil)
1. If and when disaster strikes or if you are in a bind, you won’t have to wonder if your essential oils are safe and will work if you get them through us. Use other essential oils, and you are on your own . . .
Watch this footage of Gary Young and some Young Living staff traveling through the Amazon:
Radio Show — Why Essential Survival??
Did you miss it?
Click here to listen online.
Julie Behling-Hovdal is a reflexologist/holistic healer and founder of Essential Survival where she teaches people how to prepare for the #1 cause of death in the event of an economic collapse — lack of access to medicines. In 2005 Julie was able to get off 4 prescription drugs and heal from a 6-year stint of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and fibromyalgia with products from Young Living Essential Oils. Get a free copy of her report “Fast Track Survival Medicines” at http://essentialsurvival.org/fast-track-survival-medicines/.
Did you see us on Infowars.com? You may have seen Essential Survival featured on Infowars.com. We’re here to serve the community of people who are serious about survival and security in uncertain times. Click here to see the ad.
We are here to serve you. If you have any questions about the value of our products in helping you be prepared to take care of your health, please contact us.
Statements made about the essential oils that come in the Essential Oil Survival Kit and other products offered by Essential Survival have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone suffering from disease or injury should consult with a physician.
Last updated byat .